GTA SANADREAS
51 replies
451 views
Iv played it. Very cool game.
Gta is perfect
Go inside police HQ and collect weapons
I like all missions related to planes
Hey i finish that game till the last mission 3times..
All mission i like..very creative game..
Cool game
I played it and its a very good game
I agree with blu
go inside the police station and collect bullet proof and guns
I need d cheats
Bread-Piet: Hey i finish that game till the last mission 3times..
All mission i like..very creative game..
Pls ow do i complete d LOWRIDER'S missiomAll missions are cool.
--
Idk i like just going around blowing stuff up.
CJ will never die.
Yes best game this i play
Its a gud game. . .
Play and enjoy d game is tite hux
Mine is taking the weapons from police head quarters. . .
I want 2 know how 2 install d game on pc
No no no