THE HAPPEIST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
84 replies
666 views
YEAH IT IS. BUT ITS ONLY IN AFRICA. USA IN AMERICA,UK IN EUROPE AND CHINA IN ASIA. ISRAIL IS THE BEST OF ALL!!
For 4 consecutive years, nigeria has been ranked the happiest nation in the world.
They said THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD LIVE IN NIGERIA.
Indeed i'm proud to be a nigerian
I only knw dat nigeria was d most richest in africa. Bt ntn lyk happiest. Happiest(while all leaders are sick in brain n heart)?
Up to u....
Hmmm. I dont think this is true...
For me my country phils.im hapi for living to be filipino.
We are d happiest in d world. i luv naija
Laketempest: Hmmm. I dont think this is true...
Of course u fail to see realityI think india is best country919305170814
[quote=Nibras]I only knw dat nigeria was d most richest in africa. Bt ntn lyk happiest. Happiest(while all leaders are sick in brain n heart so this is not happiest. But India happiest country
Y nt 9ja?
Nope, Finland is.
India,
malaysia is the hapiest country coz in malaysia, were hve 3 diffren race. . malayu, cina, n india. . .
I d0nt think s0, but acc0rdng to d'latest survey philippines is d'happiest c0untry in d'w0rld h0pe u agree t0o! mabuhay!
Pilipinas nga p0! s0brang saya, mga pin0y dyan. . ipaglaban ang ating bansang pilipinas ang perlas ng silanganan!MABUHAY
N0 comment, anyway one nati0n will be happy in thier own way.
LOveR_LeSTaRI: malaysia is the hapiest country coz in malaysia, were hve 3 diffren race. . malayu, cina, n india. . .
Is that how u classify hapiness? Nigeria has over 250 ethnic group nd we speak 512 indigenous languagesNigeria th happiest? Nah
4 me,Philippines s d hapiest nati0n.Bc0z despite d calamities n hardshps dat we r facing,we can stil manage 2 smile n be hapi!!!