Which country you wanna live?
133 replies
579 views
Im proud to be a trini. And will always wanna be a trini
New Zealand
9jerian. 2live nd die in 9ja.
chocolate city in NIGERIA.
A round my heart
I wud lyk 2 tour any country bt i wl leave in Kenya..am proud 2 be a kenyan.
I THING I HAVE TELL U THIS B4
Korea republic
My own country
of course my own country...malaysia is wonderful country
India most populated country were i wud like to live
I will luv 2 go round d world if i hav de oppertunity but my county NIGERIA is a better place to live cos life is so easy here. How abt dat?
japan 2 be my 2nd countrys. . .im proud 2 be malaysian. . .
i love 9ja 4 life 
Canada i prefer.
--
New Zealand..
I wish to live in India,Delhi or Mumbai.To become an indian.Is a beautiful country with a nice port and tradition.
In,da phils becz i born there.i knw da culture
CANADA 4LIFE LONG
ofcoz my native land
PHils