Antivirus-AVIRA
47 replies
438 views
Download file here.
-
AntiVirMobile_S60_en.sis 291 KB · 54 ↓
-
HBEDV.KEY.sis 1 KB · 17 ↓
-
mobiles.vdf.sis 6 KB · 30 ↓
Attention:
mobiles.vdf.sis - rename as mobiles.vdf
HBEDV.KEY.sis - rename as HBEDV.KEY
If u can't download, just PM me
Put mobiles.vif and HBEDV.KEY on u phn. Not on MMC.
This would be of great help. Thanks
Ok thanx but my phone doesn't support antivirus
Pls we need anti-virus for java enable phone cos virus is killing our phone.ok?
Thankz. I love u
Is der any antivirus for 6300?
No free downloading
Rudley: No free downloading
If u smart, u can download free buddyopened85: This antivirus just for phn s60 only.
Example: NK6600, NK7610, NK6630
pls am in need of dat of 3110c anti-virusStarboi: pls am in need of dat of 3110c anti-virus
Ok. I ll try...opened85: This antivirus just for phn s60 only.
Example: NK6600, NK7610, NK6630
--
What of s40v2
Any workable anti-virus for java phone{s40}
I also need 4 my sony ericsson W810i
i need anti-virus for nokia n95
Pls post s40v2
Wat of s40 like 3110c antivirus
Or no antivirus 4 3110c