What we wear 4 1st date..?
52 replies
298 views
Uh i forgot what i wore but it wasnt much special i believe.
Something that is decent to look at. I prefer wearing clothes that cover all of my body.
Date or Date's of SAUDI ARABIA 
Cloths for wearing
I will go for something black or blue
I lik casual wear 
On my first date.?a tuxedo ws my fvrt..
Casual clothing.
4 me,any as loNg as its c0mfy.
--

Saintless: Something that is decent to look at. I prefer wearing clothes that cover all of my body.
It is a best idea...LolTo me the packing doesnt really matter it's the package. So wear anything as long as there's no colour riot.
Nautica: Uh i forgot what i wore but it wasnt much special i believe.
now Wear spl. 4 ur next date._ANGELIC_EYEZ_: 4 me,any as loNg as its c0mfy.
--

correct agreeDepends on mood
NOTE:"TOPIC FLOODING"
That is what have never don.
Doti kurta 
I dnt go on dating bt if its happen,formal is gud
Anything that glammour "jeans
nice 1s