Tears on my Pillow
Tears on my pillow
Fall from my face
Where have I landed myself
In this dark place
I wake up from a night
Of what I used to call fun
Always in a daze
Always on the run
My reflection has changed
Dramatically this year
It seems like all thats left
Is drugs and fear
All hours of the day
I shoot and nod out
I love it I hate it
I have the need to shout
My body is bruised
My soul is broke
My mind is clouded
With drama and smoke
I can't remember yesterday
I hate tomorrow
Today is smothered
In pain and sorrow
I am alive
But I feel dead
Dark angels surround me
As I lay in my bed
I lay here dying slowly
Tears streaming from my eyes
Drugs are my comfort
They keep me alive..
TEARS ON MY PILLOW
37 replies
266 views
Very nice ,when man cries that mean hitted by lotsa sumting painful . Weldone
Its a classic piece bro . . . Keep up.
Very nice
What that bro
Nice poem.....
Thats truly beautiful! I love it!
Who's d creator ov thz lines . . .? So damn beauTiful . .
hmm...
Uhmm? Ok nice
gud share bro
Fantastic..i love it.
WOW I LOVE IT BEAUTIFULL
you dont remember me but i remember you
was not so long ago u BROKE MY HEART into tears on my pillow
faint in my bed coz by you oohhhh.if we cud start a new i wouldnt hesitate im gladly take your back and thanks the hand of 1st TEARS ON MY PILLOW
faint in my bed coz by you....
Milky: 
kristine don't be sad lol! 
Good one....bt hav u made tht by ur own????
feel lyk dat nw nd then ..lyk now
sad one
tears on my pillow wherever you go
i cry me a river that leads to your ocean