2WAP

'Christina aguilera' lyrics...

7 replies 121 views
#2
On Our Way Me and You, we're different Don't always see eye to eye You go left, and I go right And sometimes we even fight That don't mean that I won't need a friend You and me, we're in this 'til the end ** I think we're on our way Through all the lows and highs Need you by my side singin' I think we're on our way To better days, better days Let's say we turn the page Move on from all the times Should've laughed not cried, feelin' What is there more to say I think we're on our way...
#3
Together we'll weather, many storms as family That bond is forever, bigger than most anything The love I feel for you grows everyday The more we get to learn from our mistakes Repeat ** Someday soon I'll need advice Hope you're there to shed some light And maybe one day you'll be wanting mine And we can be there for each other Repeat ** No more to say No more to say No more to say...

Log in or join to reply.