I own a Nokia 5800 Xpress Music phone.. Its a v5 one right? Any1 who can help me with the available applications etc for v5 phones pls?
v5 phone softwares
13 replies
139 views
Happy search.
I m agree from sajni
I never hear this phone...I dont know..
Most of s60v3 softwares are also compatible with s60v5..
I dnt know frnd
your phone should come with a nokia bookmark. On the nokia site is a link to the ovi site. Its got all the latest apps. Alot are free, you can even download an app for the ovi store.
Most of s60v3 softwares are also compatible with s60v5
5800 is best fone ever
ls that true
ansh5487: 5800 is best fone ever
yeah. Nxt to the n97. Check out symbianmate.com bt im guesin u gna gt th sym problem I gt wit installin unsigned apps. GudluckSajni. Go to mobile9 there u got ur n 5800i mobile softwares,
Outwashed product
visit here its russian dont worry russians like english softwarez
http://profismart.ru/dct327.php