Tell us how many languge u cn speak both international and local.for
english-very well
french-good
igbo-verywell
swahili-still learnin
yoruba-jst little
loking to learn to learn china,arab and spanish
How many lange can u speak
76 replies
342 views
Language is the hearth of people.if place me a country i have never been before.come back in the next three months and u will see me settling disputes btw two people, wit thier languge
2....English n Urhobo
AlwaysTry learn any language u come accross.i wish i can speak up to 20 different languages fluently.
Dites nous,
Combien de langues parlez-vous?les deux les langues internationaux ou bien les langues locales.
Se gbo yoruba?.omo egba omo yoruba?
Hamjambo.natoka wapi?.je nko poa.nipe maika yako
Umu igbo ke kwanu?.gwa anyi asusu ole i mara.o ga-adiri anyi na mna.
Bawo ni? kilo shele ni area?.se gbo gbo e wa danda=yoruba languge
Dites nous,
Combien de langues parlez-vous? les langues internationaux ou bien les langues locales.l'anglais,le francai,l'spangol et des autres langues dans le monde entier
i can speak two yoruba and english.bawo ni eyin ore mi,how are you my friend?
seulement le français, et très peu l'anglais et l'espagnol
English, Kiswahili, Luo. Am very good in all three. 
I can speak...
Bisaya,Tagalog,English,Korean,Japanese,Chinese...

I can speak only two...hindi...english...n some urdu....i can write lil arabic lang.
english, malay, dusun, rungus,tobilung....ha..ha..
I can speak both Igala and English very well
I can try a little of french
I want to be multi lingual
I can speak three language very well with other two a little bit.
two language