2WAP

Brandy's Song

13 replies 120 views
#1
Almost Doesn't Count Almost made you love me Almost made you cry Almost made you happy, baby Didn't I didn't I You almost had me thinkin' You were turned around But everybody knows Almost doesn't count Almost heard you saying You were finally free What was always missing for you, baby You'd found it in me But you can't get to heaven Half off the ground Everybody knows Almost doesn't count I can't keep on lovin' you One foot outside the door I hear a funny hesitation Of a heart that's never really sure Can't keep on tryin' If you're looking for more Than all that I could give you Than what you came here for
#2
Gonna find me somebody Not afraid to let go Want a no doubt be there kind of man You came real close But everytime you built me up You only let me down And everybody knows Almost doesn't count Maybe you'll be sorry Maybe you'll be cold Maybe you'll come runnin' back, baby From the cruel cruel world Almost convince me You're gonna stick around But everybody knows Almost doesn't count So maybe I'll be here Maybe I'll see ya around That's the way it goes Almost doesn't count smiley
#5
Sweetdoct247: Thanks a million! Do you also knw "The boy is mine" ?
Brandy: Excuse me, can I please talk to you for a minute? Monica: Uh huh, sure you know, you look kinda familiar. Brandy: Yeah, you do too but, umm, I just wanted to know do you know somebody named you, you know his name. Monica: Oh, yeah definatly, I know his name. Brandy: I just wanted to let you know he's mine. Monica: Huh... No no, he's mine! You need to give it up Had about enough It's not hard to see The boy is mine I'm sorry that you Seem to be confused He belongs to me The boy is mine Brandy: I think it's time we got this straight Let's sit and talk face to face There is no way you could mistake Him for your man are you insane Monica: You see I know that you may be Just be jealous of me Cuz you're blind if you can't see That his love is all in me Brandy: You see I tried to hesitate I didn't wanna say what they told me He said without me he couldn't make It through the day ain't that a shame Monica: Maybe you misunderstood Cause I can't see how he could Wanna change something that's so good But my love is all it took Both: You need to give it up Had about enough It's not hard to see The boy is mine I'm sorry that you Seem to be confused He belongs to me The boy is mine Monica: Must you do the things you do You keep on acting like a fool You need to know it's me not you And if you didn't know it girl it's true Brandy: I think that you should realize And try to understand why He is a part of my life I know it's killing you inside Monica: You can say what you want to say What we have you can't take from the truth you can't escape I can tell the real from the fake Brandy: When will you get the picture You're the past, I'm the future Get away it's my time to shine And if you didn't know the boy is mine Both: You need to give it up Had about enough It's not hard to see The boy is mine I'm sorry that you Seem to be confused He belongs to me The boy is mine Monica: You can't destroy this love I found Your silly games I won't allow The boy is mine without a doubt You might as well throw in the towel Brandy: What makes you think that he wants you When I'm the one that brought him to This special place in my heart Cause he was my love right from the start Both: You need to give it up Had about enough It's not hard to see The boy is mine Both: You need to give it up Had about enough It's not hard to see The boy is mine I'm sorry that you Seem to be confused He belongs to me The boy is mine Monica: Not yours Brandy: But mine Monica: Not yours Brandy: But mine Monica: Not yours Brandy: But mine Both: I'm sorry that you Seem to be confused He belongs to me The boy is mine
#10
Very nice [quote=Heavens_DeviL] Brandy: Excuse me, can I please talk to you for a minute? Monica: Uh huh, sure you know, you look kinda familiar. Brandy: Yeah, you do too but, umm, I just wanted to know do you know somebody named you, you know his name. Monica: Oh, yeah definatly, I know his name. Brandy: I just wanted to let you know he's mine. Monica: Huh... No no, he's mine! You need to give it up Had about enough It's not hard to see The boy is mine I'm sorry that you Seem to be confused He belongs to me The boy is mine Brandy: I think it's time we got this straight Let's sit and talk face to face There is no way you could mistake Him for your man are you insane Monica: You see I know that you may be Just be jealous of me Cuz you're blind if you can't see That his love is all in me Brandy: You see I tried to hesitate I didn't wanna say what they told me He said without me he couldn't make It through the day ain't that a shame Monica: Maybe you misunderstood Cause I can't see how he could Wanna change something that's so good But my love is all it took Both: You need to give it up Had about enough It's not hard to see The boy is mine I'm sorry that you Seem to be confused He belongs to me The boy is mine Monica: Must you do the things you do You keep on acting like a fool You need to know it's me not you And if you didn't know it girl it's true Brandy: I think that you should realize And try to understand why He is a part of my life I know it's killing you inside Monica: You can say what you want to say What we have you can't take from the truth you can't escape I can tell the real from the fake Brandy: When will you get the picture You're the past, I'm the future Get away it's my time to shine And if you didn't know the boy is mine Both: You need to give it up Had about enough It's not hard to see The boy is mine I'm sorry that you Seem to be confused He belongs to me The boy is mine Monica: You can't destroy this love I found Your silly games I won't allow The boy is mine without a doubt You mi

Log in or join to reply.