Unfaithful by Rihanna..
The st0ry 0f my Life,
SearChing f0r the riGht,
But it keeps av0iding me,
Sorr0w in my s0ul,
cAuse it seeMs thAt wr0ng,
Really l0ves my c0mpany,
He's m0re than a man,
And this is m0re than l0ve,
The reas0n that the sky is blue,
the cl0uds are r0llin in,
Because I'm g0ne again,
And t0 him I just can't be True..
And I kn0w that he kn0ws I'm UNFAITHFUL,
and it kills him inside,
To know that I am happy with some OTHER GUY!
I can see him Dyin'
Rihanna Songs
23 replies
227 views
I d0n't wanna d0 this anym0re,
I d0n't wanna be the reas0n why,
everytime I walk 0ut the the d0or,
I see hIm diE a lil m0re insiDe,
I d0n't wanna huRt hIm anym0re,
I d0n't wanna taKe aWay hIs liFe,
I d0n't waNna be...
A MurdErer..
I feel it in the air,
as I'm doin my hair,
preparin for another day,
a kiss up on my cheek,
he's here reluctantly,
as if I'm gonna be out late,
I say I won't be long, just hangin with the girls,
a lie I didn't have to tell,
because we both know,
where I'm about to go,
and we know it very well...
Our love, his trust,
I might as well take a gun and put it to his head,
get it over with..
I don't wanna do this.... Anym0re...
I feel it in the air,
This is nice.
I like it
that's great.you verry good,i did like you to post another by rihanna.
Not so bad
+.love dat soNg,..cAN u plz pozT d lyriX of rEhaB??teNkz...
I feel d lyrics
Hello please can you give me the lyrics of rihanna (rehab) it is my favourite song.my email is karkaguslin@yahoo.fr
That very good i like these songs
old school
wow!!
don't pon de replay
I lov this song
Saintless: Our love, his trust,
I might as well take a gun and put it to his head,
get it over with..
I don't wanna do this.... Anym0re...
Kool, are u a groupie?
I also need rehab i luv the song
Thats great.
--
I love rihanna,and i like all her songs
Pop d replay
--