2WAP

When Love And Hate Collide

18 replies 109 views
#1
You could have a change of heart, if you would only change your mind Instead of slamming down the phone girl, for the hundredth time I got your number on my wall, but I ain't gonna make that call When divided we stand baby, united we fall Got the time got a chance gonna make it Got my hands on your heart gonna take it All I know I can't fight this flame You could have a change of heart, if you would only change your mind Cause I'm crazy 'bout you baby, time after time
#2
Without you One night alone Is like a year without you baby Do you have a heart of stone Without you Can't stop the hurt inside When love and hate collide
#3
I don't wanna fight no more, I don't know what we're fighting for When we treat each other baby, like an act of war I could tell a million lies and it would come as no surprise When the truth is like a stranger, hits you right between the eyes There's a time and a place and a reason And I know I got a love to believe in All I know got to win this time
#4
ou could have a change of heart, if you would only change your mind Cause I'm crazy 'bout you baby...Crazy...Crazy Without you One night alone Is like a year without you baby Do you have a heart of stone Without you One night alone Is like a year without you baby If you have a heart at all Without you Can't stop the hurt inside When love and hate collide
#8
my thin problems are already growing wide,i wish i could al;ways be your guide,so every night we would together go for a ride. but now you're far and ain't beside...and thats because love and hate just collide.

Log in or join to reply.