2WAP

Hot song

15 replies 158 views
#2
ah, ah, ah You're so good to me Baby, baby I wanna lock you up in my closet, where no one's around I wanna put your hand in my pocket, because you're allowed I wanna drive you into the corner, and kiss you without a sound I wanna stay this way forever, I'll say it loud Now you're in and you can't get out You make me so hot Make me wanna drop You're so ridiculous I can barely stop I can hardly breathe You make me wanna scream You're so fabulous You're so good to me Baby, Baby You're so good to me Baby, Baby smiley HOT by avril smiley
#4
pearl Jam - Last Kiss Oh where, oh where, can my baby be? The Lord took her away from me She's gone to heaven, so I've got to be good So I can see my baby when I leave this world We were out on a date in my daddy's car We hadn't driven very far There in the road, straight ahead A car was stalled, the engine was dead I couldn't stop, so I swerved to the right I'll never forget the sound that night The screamin' tires, the bustin' glass The painful scream that I heard last Oh where, oh where, can my baby be? The Lord took her away from me She's gone to heaven, so I've got to be good So I can see my baby when I leave this world When I woke up the rain was pourin' down There were people standing all around Something warm rollin' through my eyes But somehow i found my baby that night I lifted her head, she looked at me and said, "Hold me darling, just a little while" I held her close, I kissed her our last kiss I found the love that I knew I had missed. Well now she's gone and even though I hold her tight I lost my love, my life, that night. Oh where, oh where, can my baby be? The Lord took her away from me She's gone to heaven, so I've got to be good So I can see my baby when I leave this world Ooooo.... Ahhhh....
#11
Kat Deluna - Whine Up lyrics (feat. Elephant Man and Ivy Queen) [Elephant Man:] It's summertime Ladies looking hot Shaking up what they've got Elephant Man and Kat, c'mon [Verse 1:] Sense is telling me you're looking I can feel it on my skin (Whoa) Boy I wonder what would happen If I trip and let you in Don't get shook my my aggression I just might be the one Lets skip this conversation Just whine your body up (Ha ha ha) Don't wanna wait no more (Ha ha ha) You got what I'm searching for [Pre Hook:] Cuz I'm feeling your vibing I'm riding high is exotic And I want you, I want you here Pull me closer and closer and Hold me tight to your body I wanna feel you, I wanna feel you near [Chorus:] Whine up, whine up, whine up, oye! Whine up, whine up, whine up, oye! Whine up, whine up, whine up, oye! Whine up, whine up, whine up, oye! [Ivy Queen:] a ese nene lo tengo trikiao (oye) cuando lo bailo lo bailo de lao y lo empujo lo tengo tumbao con mis caderas lo tengo amansao wind! [verse 2:] Boy keep doing what you're doing get me hot Winding up your body you don't have to stop My temperature is rising want you more than before It's an animal attraction, whine your body up (Ha ha ha) It's the magic on the floor (Ha ha ha) I don't wanna wait no more [Pre Hook:] Cuz I'm feeling your vibing I'm riding high is exotic And I want you (and i want you to), I want you here Pull me closer and closer and Hold me tight to your body I wanna feel you (and i feel you to), I wanna feel you near [Chorus:] Whine up, whine up, whine up, oye! Whine up, whine up, whine up, oye! Whine up, whine up, whine up, oye! Whine up, whine up, whine up, oye! [Elephant Man:] My dear, whine up your body Bring it to me right here Shake up [?] Shake up your booty [?] [?] finger to my ear [?] [?] [?] right here. [?] (oh oh oh) It's rifing (oh oh oh) Give me the whine now [Chorus: x2] Whine up, whine up, whine up, oye! Whine up, whine up, whine up, oye! Whine up, whine up, whine up, oye! Whine up, whine up, whine up, oye! [Outro:] Whine up, whine up, whine up, oye! Whine up, whine up, whine up, oye! Whine up, whine up, whine up, oye! Whine up, whine up, whine up, oye! Lo cuero, toca los cueros Loca e que ta!! She's crazy!

Log in or join to reply.