God of war
73 replies
573 views
No idea. 
BeSt..
WaitiNg 4 d lAteSt..
..
i played this game on my phone, and i rely like it!
I can't play java 3D game god of war on my phone 
Its awesome especially on motorolaV3I
Played GOW on psp .. its a realy gr8 game .. wish ther woz more titles available 4 da psp
Very boring game..
Yah God of war is d bomb. if u dont know how to play u'll enjoy seeing people playing it.
Gud game
Its gud game in play station
Its an Nice game. . .
I dont know this game.
It is touch
It's a really good game. Lots of challenges and hidden features such as new levels, behind the scenes stuff . . . Great graphics . . . weapons . . . powers 
N0t play yet
opened85: Very boring game..
have u played God Of War???God Of War I & II both in ps2...It is the best game ever i've played...it has the best graphics...
CoolAbhi: ...
god of war 3 is in markt now...but u can't play it on ps2 its for ps3...
Lo0k 0n d dAtE dAt i p0st b4..itS iSn't rElEaSe yEt dAt tiMe..I playd it n it was pretty interesting...
Nice game ,one of the best game to play in ps2