Ati vs nvidia
11 replies
158 views
i need info about nvidia 8800GTX and 9000 series. which model good?
Nvidia 
Nvidia all the way. Far much better 
My frnd has 8800gtx 1gb n must say da particle effects r awesome . . . n i tink its slightly beta den 9000 .yes.
NVIDIA is better
yeah...M usin nvidia7600GS 512mb DDR 2..Not so xpensive in my country..,..i knw noting bout Ati.
i think ati IS giving better config than nvidia in cheaper rate
Nvidia, for the simple reason that you dont have any problems updateing your drivers. I had the 8800GTX. It's a very nice card. I own a 9800GTX now and there is not much dif between the two. I'm in the process to upgrade the heatsink on the gpu. It's a bit noisy when running at high rpm, but I have no problem when I have my earphones on.
Nvidia for me.
Nvidia is the best in providing good graphics and keeps the PC cool...Nvidia is the Best..

Depends on the PC itts diferent With ATI or Intel processors... Where the intel chipset would fit better with the Nvidia and ATI with the ATI.. its easy just buy one that suits your PC they both have their good side