Post your request for any existing song, I will attempt to provide it here within 2-3 days for a fee of 25 pluses (if someone else uploads first they will get the pluses). No charge if your request takes longer to fulfil. Please check the downloads section first to ensure your song doesn't already exist here, also state the album title if applcable and if you'd prefer low size (32kbps, approx 1mb) otherwise I will usually upload regular size (64kbps, approx 2mb). If you request a particular song a second time it will be treated as a new request, also any mp3 request made using a new topic may be treated as belonging in this thread.
ARCHIVE: Priority mp3 requests
640 replies
4,509 views
This topic is closed to new replies.
128kbps is high quality for a phone, with this size less users may be able to download but I will provide this if required where possible.
okay 1st request, Qing Fei De Yi (ost Meteor Garden) 48kbps please. Thx in advance
SuperBejo: okay 1st request, Qing Fei De Yi (ost Meteor Garden) 48kbps please. Thx in advance
zee i dont know its d same song u wanted , coz i cant hear it. . . . . bt let me know plz after downloading it. . . . . -
Harlem_-_Qing_Fei_De_Yi.mp3 2 MB · 53 ↓
It didn't play just now — it may still be getting ready. or download it.
i want request but i don't know who's sing N don't know that title song soundtrack from korean drama tv *Guardian Angel* if there please upload yah
Because i'm stupid by ss501 (ost boys over flowers korean)
This seems to be the main song on the Guardian Angel ost, let me know if it's the right one.
Because I'm Stupid - SS501
1 more request! Please give me the same mp3 song from ss501-because im stupid the short!
Ragnorak: Because I'm Stupid - SS501
too big i cant download this file!What if we want to download the same song but didnt request it, will our plusses be deducted too?
Kristy r u doing ok-offspring small kb please
Craze, Perfect! Thank u very much
plz deduct my pluses as the agreement
Ragnorak: This seems to be the main song on the Guardian Angel ost, let me know if it's the right one.
Thank's DeViLaDy: What if we want to download the same song but didnt request it, will our plusses be deducted too?
Only the user who requests the song will pay the plusses.Because I'm Stupid (low size)
Kristy Are You Doing Okay - Offspring
(If you still want a short version of the first song let me know which part)
Ragnorak: Because I'm Stupid (low size)
Kristy Are You Doing Okay - Offspring
(If you still want a short version of the first song let me know which part)
chorus please the first 1 song by ss501 Ashily-lucky >ost boys over flowers 1 more song plez n tq! Low size plez
Lucky - Ashily
I'm Stupid - SS501 (short)
I'll give you that short one for free. 
Thanks ragnorak u r so kindly n god bless u!
Ragnorak: Only the user who requests the song will pay the plusses.
copy . . . Thanks