If you own a site or know someone who own's one, please ask them to submit it to http://waptrack.net/top/7352
!! All Site Owners!
35 replies
303 views
This site really increases the traffic to your site
Okay bro. i'll let u know
and please visit http://mobileloads.hak.su
I knw sme . . Sure i tel em . . .to add !
K mate. Ill add mine
Plz hw do i buildmy own site? Plz help...
Since mobile web deleting members and sites i dnt visit waptrack stuff anymore BESTTOP still the best 1
Yea man, i'l add nw
Sammydee_ng: plz hw do i buildmy own site? Plz help...
get ur site at wapka.mobi or at b8d.orgSugarBabe915: Since mobile web deleting members and sites i dnt visit waptrack stuff anymore BESTTOP still the best 1
i ll go with surfwap.com to increase trafficOk waptrack, surfwap & BESTOP all in the race
anyway thanx B.dogz
http://wen.ru is a great place for creating a site.
yEah!i wiL Add it later!
I don't have a wap site but I have a blog site.. 
alright i wil do dat.
Cool wil spread the word arround
I tink iv already answered
Can any1 tell me d gain of owning a site b4 i get 1?
Okzz..i know a few ppl.
Yes i wan 2 b 1 owner of all