Anyone knows any spells? Then please post it here that you know a spell and the name of the spell, interested person will inbox you and you can tell him the spell to help him! NO BLACK SPELLS ALLOWED!
* SPELLS *
21 replies
256 views
WHO KNOWS WHEN WE'LL NEED ONE!!! mwhahahahaha! I'm serious!
why you need spells for? 
if u need to chat bout magic m here Maybe to protect ourselves and our loved ones from black magic! @blackunicorn
I do not know any
Abra kadabra..zeem sala beem.. Hokus pokus..east to east,west to west..kick out the evil man n let the gud ppl rest....
sha sha sha bang..*rofl* did it work?
All spelz ar accomplisd by demonz,includid d gud 1z,its best u stay clear frm dem
This is a simple love spell:
which is performed on a night of full moon..
"MY HEARTS DESIRE I Call to Thee, COME TO ME (AS?) QUICK AS CAN BE..
I dont no
lol cool hun have u tried that 1? it dnt always work
Pm me ur problem and I will give u a spell to protect u and ur loved ones from dark magic,I'm not teasing u I'm serious if u are
no spell bt wantng to have such ability if posible
Y u have to spell
No harm will come from black magic spells as, in fact, they only exist in the mind of the person who does them. People engaging in black magic are mostly going through a period of mental illness or, at least, through one of an unhealthy obsession.
RockWizard: All spelz ar accomplisd by demonz,includid d gud 1z,its best u stay clear frm dem
Affirmative! Spells, black magic, magic are all the same, they r all of evil manifestations with evil consequences.Jst pray nigga !
Mc-PamV: pm me ur problem and I will give u a spell to protect u and ur loved ones from dark magic,I'm not teasing u I'm serious if u are
thanksLaketempest:
if u need to chat bout magic m here 
reallly
if u need to chat bout magic m here black spell, whyte spell, a not in any of dat shxt
Jst pray nigga !