I.G.I
28 replies
285 views
not yet..
Nope nt plax pc game at all ..jst console platform
.. What i.g.i stand 4?
.. What i.g.i stand 4?Yup old game now.
i finished all of the 14 stages twice,it great game even gta is not anything for it,i am searching igi 2 but cant find this
Neva heard of it
not yet
I have not taste it yet.
i play this game igi i clear all stages but the next part igi2 is difficult to play but it is nice game
great game
William: This is ACTION Pc game hav u ever try it its gr8 wat ur views
i hate playing bloodshedsall 19 stages of igi 2 finished just in 2 weeks,its very easy.where is the next igi 3
Not at all . . .
Not yet
Dnt have try this but wil try soon 
difficult gAme dud 
Good game igi 2 is abalival
bad-apple: Yup old game now.
IGI 2 NOW ABELIBLEi.g.i is mission pc game n i love mission
this is pc mission game i.g.i it come part1,2.
I.G.I gud gane n i love that type game