Everybody has a diffrent opion and i'd like to hear yours on this subject : do u prefer men/women with the natural hairy body, legs, face ? Or the sensual silky smooth look , i know which i prefer
Hairy or smooth ?
101 replies
642 views
Prefer smooth.. Feels better 
I love a man with thick hair on his chest and its warm when u snuggle Mmmmm.......
Umm
smooth but I aint sure.
Smooth skin.
smooth 
sm0oth
love it smooth yet some hair on the chest is so sexy!
I've to think....
I know that when it comes to real love that does not really matter but i prefer hairy person cos i belong in
4 men i like hairy chest nd stubbles on his face. But dnt lyk hairy arms nd legs.
If they r girls... i like d smooth... n if they boys... hmmm... No Comments.
smooth . . Preferably waxed . . 
Both of em
hmmm... itz depends gal...
but mostly, i luv da smooth one...
I like smooth and silky lady
i like smooth clean before but dont know now lolz
Men doesnt luk men on smooth dey mst hav hairs nt lik wild animals bt dey mst hav it . Grls alws smmmmooothh hhh
smooth in most places n hairy in the ryt places!
I love de smoothness hehehe......