¤¿Naruto vs avatar and pokemon?¤
29 replies
287 views
for me d best is naruto 
Pokemon my choice.
Avatar., *giggles* my y0unger br0s.love it..
I dont like any1 of them ... 
naruto is boring nd 2 easy ... Pokemon is fun ..i think...nt my 1st choice tho
All of them i like i play pokemon pearl on my ds , i play naruto ninja storm , and i play avatar so all is my favourite
Gud..
I LOVE NARUTO
How far u reach in it
HEART-HACKER: I dont like any1 of them ... 
i think you are not in gamefreak,b'coz of that you are not like any game of that game.Pokemon... .penguin.
Naruto is the best.
is it a question... well i hate naruto eitherway...
I love pokemon in gaming, bt in showing i luv naruto..
Naruto
Avatar . .
Pokemon my choice..
Pokeymanz pl0x.
PokemOn. . .
i like naratu 