Weve all had nightmares. However, there is a big difference between childhood nightmares and adult nightmares.As children I dont think were exactly dreaming of our bosss bad breath or that smelly guy in the office thats just way too close to you.As kids we dream of monsters, ghosts and fictional characters that might come out of the closet or under the bed to scare us.But luckily mom and dad are there to tuck us in and ward off these creatures.
However, what if they werent? If childhood nightmares become real.?
> Nightmares..!
19 replies
185 views
U r big nyt mare 
I cnt remember any of my childhood nitemares. So,i guess none of it becme real
URS4EVA: U r big nyt mare 
URS4EVA: U r big nyt mare 
ABSOLUTELY AGREE. sometime you get freaked out by your own nightmares
no need to get freaked out of them
why does every one seem so scared of nightmares its just a dream gone bad
why do you wake up during one?
what could be worse then a nightmare come true
yes they do some times seem to have you woried
after waking up having one the shock on your face that it was just a nightmare
Hmm., i've never had th0se kinda nightmares.. *giggles* weird eh.,
nightmares are more cost effective than renting a scary movie... 
*rofl* thank god my mum was there
Arghhh. . . .
I had dreams but i cant remember nightmares
In childhood I always slept keeping my legs attached with my mother's legs.But really if she weren't there most possibly I'd have died of heart attack in fear.
i always cum in your dream!
Lol....