Your phone?
149 replies
932 views
My 6630 has served me well for 2 and a half years, and I might get an N95 later this year to accompany it.
i have Nokia n95, n72, 2610classic, nokia 1600, nokia 2600, Motorola L6i, samsung x210, and i love to buy Windows mobile. Itz my favt one.
I dont sell my old phones.currently i have nokia n73,planning to get n82.
Now i have nokia n73.. Not planned to get a new one..
i have used N6600, N3250, E50, N5700, N70, N72. Rite now using 6630. Sooner or later, i'd b having N76 or N82
Just 6120c next i must have Xperia X1 
now im using 6680 next ph0ne i plan to own nokia N82 and window mobile phone
morphy blackberry is mainly for internet. Yeah i want to open a shop and u will be my first and last coustmer
My favt one windows mobile that wll be touch screen wth hand recognition *yahoo* . Do u lyk that?
I jst g0t N70
superman-
n0w i have n70..i want n96 but i'm n0t en0ugh m0ney 2 buy it hehe...
n0kia 6680 plan to get new
0ne,w/c p0ne best?
I use nokia 3250 and n73 i wish to use n810
I have Nokia 9300 and I want E90 or N93. Those are the phones for me. I like the pad.
N73me here,,well..i like Nokia 6110 too..
Nokia 6630 stl best nd planed 4 windows
I have 3110c, N70 and N72 ..i would like to get E series
i have nokia n73 i want to get iphone
i have n70, tho i used 6600, n95, 6630 and few more which aren't mine i just used..
i wish to have a xda phome too but i dont think i can afford it ..
.gif)