Anyone have Lyrics of this three ?
40 replies
325 views
No,i dont have..
Wht song u want frm hanna show?
Do ya want here im frm camp rock?
Which song ya want 4rm high skl musical?Number pls
Which songs do u want
which song?
I'll p0st it next time..
Which song of Hannah Montana, which song of Camp Rock and which song of High School Musical? I only have Miley's See You Again.
high school musical?do you guys really watched that movie?
Go look 4 lyrics at www.letssing.com on ur pc
Sowi got that wrong its www.letssingit.com
i check n let u know
Dman try 2 find on internet, USE GooGle Force!
i gIv u hIndi lyric of cAmp rock . . .if u want
N0., i dont hav.,
No i dont have.
I think now u cn request at lyrics city forum here 
lyrics city..
Hehe kids stuff