What movie u like? I like auntum in my heart. It the first movie make me fall in love with korean movie
Are like korean movie?
71 replies
496 views
hmmm i like titanic
RestlesS and A LOT mOre, Araa is nice also if its a korean mOvie.
i'm currently watching Three Dads with One Mom. 
The Rain 1 of korean m0vie wit love st0ry,!
Never watched korean movies.would you like to write the whole story of movie?
Hrmm . .
C0ffee Prince...
I like it very much.my fav all times s korean dramas n movies.gt so many kMovies,i lyk 200 pounds beauty,little bride etc
winter sonata
stairway tO heaven!!!!!!!!
My boss my hero, originally frm korea but i think the japanese version is way too funny 
Yup. .I love to watch it sometimes
my boz my hero cool but funy
he..he for
Series guardian angel
Lavender, I like it much
my only u
Im a big fan 0f k0rean m0vies.. 
no, korea making bad movies, but best vid games! 

mmm... Hero... Naked weapon... Unleashed... Kiss of the dragon... Shadowless sword... House of flying daggers was brilliant...
I like korean drama *mwah* addicted 2 it
my favor is chun hyang,my sassy girl
my favor is chun hyang,my sassy girl I do luv watching k0rean m0vies.. sasSy girl nd windstruck are s0me of my favorites..