From wat ive noticed this typ of topic has been created alot of tymes but ive also noticed that the rappers have changed. So we should vote according to new flows.
**2waps best rapper?**
25 replies
384 views
post me options
For me that has to be young Ceejay.
Damn poe!juz da villain shaev7
LMAO
Young CeeJay YOU GETIN MY VOTE 2
Shaev7.
Lol no beef but Im better than all y'al. Mill b blazing da trail lol.
have you saw me rapping?(frog)
Var2
Okey, i hav noticed that each one of u niggers is votin 4 ur damn selves. So wat am goin 2 is vote 2 pepo, which r: ceejay, and the nigger the has a 7 in his name.
Thnx yall..im bck up n down..rol up in dz b!tch..tel em mtfkin sh!t..its me da VILLAIN slitin b.A.N.(b!tch ARSE NIGGAZ) throat...
Before me there was alota best rapperz afta me there wil be none so bow down 2 da real playa ya heard! southy is da man
No1 in da meantime.
Try me cos i beat dem all. Everly am d best n known contest.
When it comes to raping don't double dare me.cos am hotter dan fire
abbeylabs: When it comes to raping don't double dare me.cos am hotter dan fire
den drop sumtin dope.we need more ill rapperz I knw am tight couz even in da night I dnt need anyBod's sight to knw I'hv got Might, Well I didnt cal 4 a fight couz Iam Da Light dat alwaz Ignites. I
Dared d 7sons&7daughters Of da Demons, I gav Their Bloods 2 d Dogs 2 lick like Lemons, went to the Church with Ma tourch to Listen to da Sermon couz Am a Fantom who hate Tom-Tom.
When I rapp I dnt recognise words Like f***, Damn, Motherf*
*; Those are substitutes of lack of lyrical unidentical lyrics- they are Used to show a Vivid/bold presence of confusion.
rickosi4eva_Dwizzard: When I rapp I dnt recognise words Like f***, Damn, Motherf*
*; Those are substitutes of lack of lyrical unidentical lyrics- they are Used to show a Vivid/bold presence of confusion.
Wil i have not see it