GOD OF WAR OR JAMES BOND
88 replies
603 views
God of war u fight til u turn 2 dis guy -flash-
I'l go 4 god of war man
GOD OF WAR 
god of war 2 is sick have u ever play it on ps2
God of war
i think i'll go for james bond
God of war man
one cnt compare da 2 ..its nt even same platform .. bt stil god of war ..james bond game 2 eazy
God of war is better man especially on ps2
i prefer james bond
The game is d best u no dat
Av played it! Bt hav u played james bond-from russia with love
God of war! I already finish this game. Its cool!hohoho
God of war is a great game.
god of war
God of war is d bst. I play it on ps 2.
I av only play james bond on pc nd it's boring.
god of war
james
bond