Equal opposite power
18 replies
156 views
For there to be dark magic , there has to be white magic! Do u believe in the supernatural! And in the forces of earth?
yes very much so
Yes i do believe in that it exists its part of our plane and beyond.
Yes i believe there is Good nd Evil in constant war with each other.
Thats the full truth of equalness
Agree with dlady.,
It should b like that
Everything has its own opposite. Life n death... day n nite... hot n cold... love n hate... happy n sad... Magic like nature is both lovin n cruel.
Hmm.. It do exist
Which power?
I dnt believe..angels and demons av equal powers
of course i beleave
Yes very much indeed
I wish seeing good spirit,but all i hear of is bad spirits everywhere
Frayz-3: I dnt believe..angels and demons av equal powers
actually not all have equal power sum r stonger than others and they still oppisites 1 supose to b for good the other evilConstant war wit each oda...bt i believe.gud will always prevail...
Yes i believe there is Good nd Evil in constant war with each other.
Which power