Hi guys, we all know that the original size of opera mod 2.06 is 254kb therefore Nokia s40v1 & 2 cant download it. . .but someone said when the .jar file is compresd to 140kb Nokia s40v1 & 2 can download and use it. . . .please anybody who has this should pls upload it . .thanks
I also heard that the file is in download section of pinoywap.net with the name 'Mopera' . .pls anybody that got acces to pinoywap shuld help download & upload here pls
. . Thanks guys
2wapperz help!! 
Opera mod 2.06 for Nokia S40v1 & S40v2
18 replies
287 views
Check out royalbengal and shahzada threads.
bad-apple, ok thanks. . .btw whats their thread title??
Just upload both version here either it 250 or 140kb.. If u have the guts to do it 
bad-apple, shazahda's thread is for S60v2 but I want S40v2
redbLue, I dnt have it & I cant get to pinoywap cus they got registratn probs. .so if u hav ne idea or how to get it, pls post here. .tnx
i could help but der r jz too many opera v2.06 m0d uploaded der...it w0uld b difficult 2 find dat file...myb u can tell d name of d uploader, file title etc...der was no "mopera" wen i search it there...
Hehehe
well i think the modded version is more bigger size thzn the original coz it has additional settings.. so i think its impossible.. 
Zhe, minotour already upload Real Football 2009
i lost coz i have upload problm there
okay stone cold, il try to search it for u
I duno neither this what u looking for, but this the only mopera mod 2.06 that i found at pinoywap. The size is 190kb
It could not be compressed that much. Only a few kb less. Why those phone cant download much ? I have a solution. Goto mini.opera.com and download .jad file or search jad file.
None of them are working.. Just gave up.. Find another thing 
Kriwil, I think dtz d file
Thanks alot
. .lemme download to pc then transfer to phone & see if it wrks. . .
bt why wnt min0taur fix authenticatn problem??
RoyalBengal, its a mod that I need. .tnx 4 ur help
redbLue, tnx 4 replyn 
u can get it in google or http://www.esnips.com/web/somroy007sOtherStuffpage 2/3
Your welcome.. And thanks for very kind and patient 
Its all good. . .tnx 2 all
Bad-apple
ok thank you..
heeeee