0ne mid night in the winter while i was in deep sleep, felt like someone cought my neck and press it so hard...I hardly breathed...That had last like 20min..Then i realized that devil has gone because of that wonderful golden light coming in from the window..I awoke up and saw my room was flooded with that light...I had seen it for like 10seconds...As i run to my window to opened up curtain to see,it disappeared..I always thought what was that light and where it comes from!
What was that light? :)
22 replies
340 views
Next morning i told my parents about last night,s event..They said that was cool stuff ,just dnt worry about it...Now when ever i think about that event i felt that light in my mind and body like something running through into me..And i can fly felt that light myself..Any idea what was it?
I realy dont know but I will try and find out for u I'm collecting the mind,body and spirit files and it has everything in it,so I will check for u
I think it could be that the angels from heaven was watching over u,and the light was proteckting u from evil trieing to have his way,like u said u started breathing again soon as the light came in,God saved ur life.
The light was ur gardian angel,we all have are own gardian angel to watch us every minute of the day,u will c who ur gardian angel is when I put them in.
Thanks pamv . Thats plain like sensable sweetie..
LewAlimb when u felt them press on ur neck did u feel fear and where u restless?
Cool stuff! U almst died
Its da work of vudu magic
Re incarnated
hahahahha. devil wanna kill you??? hahahah. you became an enemy of devil.?? hahahah. how funny.

That sounds something supernatural, hard for me to belive its feasibility being inexperienced.. But cool stuff.
Are u sure?
Yeh im sure cent percent .
Lights? Well i think that it might be either a delucional seizure or a divine signal u choose my friend 
Chi/Qi- chinese word 4 the life force/spiritual energy that is part of evrythng (also knwn as "prana"-sanskrit word 4 it).
Is that true?
It was probly ur imagination
grt yar ! i knw dy wr realy dose angels who cme to c u dt day
it means theres some 1 watching over u
Are u sure?