KARMA
40 replies
456 views
I don't really believe in reincarnation so Karma's actual meaning doesn't keeps importance for me. However, in modern Hindi Karma is referred to as a person's activities. That definitely matters!
Yes i do. Da saying wat u do 2 others will cum back to u. Well it true.
Ermm
wat is karma? *dontknow* cn anybody xplain? Thnkz
My lecturer once tell us of him,a Greek god. I cant rememba all per-se bt i cn rememba he is also referd 2 as Nemesis who is sent to catch som1 who has done evil. He told us,Karma walks slowly due to big-swollen lumps in his legs bt no matter d wat he catches d culprit. It was a funny lecture dat day,he states d law of Karma dat'Wat goes round,surely,comes round'
wont 4gt dat!
Nemesis is real 4 sure n i knw it cant catch me cz my good is more dan my bad,lol,
Karma is like sin in today's Christianity World. It another meaning of what the Buddha's believe as "sin" or doing bad things. It's a black substance resulted from previous wrongdoing.
Yup i believe..Good and bad deeds both return to you if done by you.
Yes i do,what goes around,comes around...so dnt do 2 others what u dnt want 2 b done 2 u.
4 me, karma hapens wen u made a wrong dcsion. B'coz, f u had chose d ryt ting 2 do, d unxpektd tings wil not hapen 2 u. So 4 me, it's just a ryt chois in evry option u hav. So tink 1s b4 making an im4tnd dcsion.
Ja, karma sutra. 
Evry choices and dcsions in lyf has it's own efect. F u chus 2 do gud, a ting can also hapen 2 u n vice versa. So it's just a matter of chusing a ryt n wrong action.
Karma and newton's law 2nd law r the same. Yup i believe.
Yes i do its for real
Yes I believe . If i do good activities = satkarmas God will welcome me in Heaven or if I have 2 be reborn I will haveno suffering due to my satkarmas in my this life
I do. Cos what you do to others in this incarnation will surely come to you as reward either in the present incarnation or next reincarnation.
Its only in your head cause many times what do materialize is what is in our mind
Definitely. I do believe in karma. Its are deeds not any kind of rebirth or incarnation. Its a matter of fact of our activities, what we do, to whom we do and we do. I guess everyone is heard it. No need to tell. Coz what we sow, so shall we reap. So its not big term, but its impact can be guite big.
Yes i believe in Karma.Even in the bible God speaks bout it.What u reap u shall sow in ur harvest.Literally it applies to our daily lives as well.
Yes I do believe in it and when bad karma is on u its verry bad,only way of know if u have bad karma,is when animals get hyper and angry when ur around them
FAL KI ChINTA MAT KAR SIRF KARM KAR . . . .KARMA NLY THINK OF DOING KARAM DNT ThINK AbOUT D RESULT JUST DO UR WORK