What are your thoughts on games made into movies. And what games would you like to see made into a movie?
Games made into movies
109 replies
636 views
Great. .Even though it's not 1oo% same as the Game bUt it shows tat it has a gReat story of tat mOvie . .Hehehe betTer be dEvil may cRy. .Cos i wnt 2 seE who the lucky n suitable hero it wud be. .Mwah
GoD oF WaR. . .
Personaly i'd love to see prince of persia as a movie
I would like to see predator vs alien as a game.
I want prince of persia to be a movie and arnold or jackie chan must be hero.
Need for speed and grand theft auto GTA. All time favourite. .
PoP would be a great movie i love to see lmao
dont uNdes stand. . !
Justice league
Prince Of Persia : Sands of Time ! They r working on it yes
Half life movie and half life 2 episode 1 and 2 would be awesome
Lost
Hmm..Just think make a better m0vie ...I will ch0ose DIABLO...Fantasy,suspend..H0h0..Or silent hill 4 the r0om..Man i just play that game once..S0 c0ol
unreal tournament
I like the game named 'mig-29' and i wanna see it as movie 
I think they are the best
I wil luv 2 c fearless
...........................
Waiting for Need for speed most wanted movie.
Terminetor2