Your Zodiac sign=)
71 replies
560 views
I'm leo... Full of pride and driven by strength exuding great power
My sign Aries..
Im an aries, stubborn and hot headed but also very passionate. Mars is my planet and fire is my element
scOrpiO..
M a liBRA
umm i donno a squat bout my sign.But who cares
im aquarius
pe0ple b0rn under diz sign are very sensitive yet very l0ving and sweet,sumtimes stubb0rn ,they insist wat they want
Scorpio. We cautious and stubborn
Aqurious
i a TAURUS
I'm the same as nats.
Im taurus
SAGITTARIUS
Gemini. . .Cant say about all gemini ppl but about me. . .M good. . .
. . . .Thats it. . .
I'm Scorpio my Zodiac sing
AQUARIUS very sensitive but kind, humble en quiet. 
Guys do you belive in them? Anyway i don't belive it, thats why forgot it....
Im cancer! Loving, caring,very sensitive nd fun 2 be around, easy going nd ambitious pple.
Another thng abt cancerian pple,we love attention,a lot of it!
I'm a gemini
i'm aries strongheaded but impulsive