Repsesent where u from n tel ur where u frm?IM FRM SOUTH AFRICA.....KWAZULU-NATAL.....DURBAN.....WENTWORTH
^!'WHERE R U FROM!!^
203 replies
864 views
I m from india..kashmir.
U cn find me in any ocean 
Im from the Philippines and presently residing in Holy Land of Israel... 
I'm from India, very near from Kolkata....
All the way 4m malaysia....
east malaysia.....which is knOwn as 'the land belOw the wind' .....
India 
Im from malaysia...
Im frm Philippines.,
Im from borneo.
Be Indian, By Indian, Die Indian .From Mumbai 

MI BHARTACA NAGRIL . . .I'M 4RM INDIA . . . . . . . . AT . . ..MAHARASHTRA . . .AT .NAGPUR . .AT . .NEW KAMPTEE . . . . .AT . . .AJNI . . . "GULMOHAR VILLA" MY RESIDENCE MY LOVELY HOME
I'm frm Kolkata in West Bengal in India...
indOnesia..
im 4m sabah,malaysia
I'm from south africa cape town athlone
i cum frm my craze
Im fr0m MALAYSIA.. (Pulau Pinang)
from philippines mabuhay 
Im 4m MALAYSIA
I'm from Philippines