Cats...
35 replies
453 views
I think there's some truth it... My cat looks at me and i feel invaded... I feel uneasy.
I believe many animals can see into our souls. Not just cats. Some people believe that animals can sense good and evil in a person.
Yes roseblood especially dogs as well.
Yes i do nd agree with Roseblood.
I believe the animals do have the ability to sense things that will gona happn...A few years baCk.Before .the disaster'tsunami' happn..All the animals shows weird attitude...They show a siGn...
nats if my cat was as ugly as urz i wud be paranoid 2.
I thought your lost puppy was cute.
THORN... in your side. Hope his safe
Na maybe your cat is just a lil crazy
They make me uneasy and to a degree i aggree
I love cats! And yes i believe in that... Its said they have a sharp sense 4 that...
i don't believe such types of rubbish superstitions .
Nope animal v.sensitive to smell. Emotions are caused by changes in body chemistry and animals pick that up.
I dun believe in that..
i dont believe in that
Yeah all animals can sense good and bad.Not just cats.
No animal can c in ur soul, but they can sence if u want to hurt them.
oh yes they well and truly can but not just cat but dogs as well and i think birds cats r just alot mre sensitive to seeing things like this
One animal can see our souls better than any other animal its a.............wolf
I believe many animals can see into our souls. Not just cats. Some people believe that animals can sense good and evil in a person.