Do u believ in ghosts..f so,y and f nt,y nt..be nyc..no puting each otha down and evry1s oppinion is welcome..
ghosts?
22 replies
244 views
I only hears they whispering..
I think its just imagination
I believe there is cz my frnd hv been posses by it 2x 
The mOre u think abOut it...the mOre it may cOme crOsS in yOur mind....Well.......what do u think abOut the 'shadOw' behind the guy?Have a loOk...
-
Ghost_rider.3gp 62 KB · 23 ↓
It didn't play just now — it may still be getting ready. or download it.
No. I don't believe in ghost but in alien
he he
Yes, coz iam a ghost
Dnt believe in ghosts.
(ghost5)
they mite following u?..........
No nd nvr.
sometimes i don't but sometimes i do,.!
Ya'll dont? Wtf ! Then who m i?
There are things around bt it aint ghosts eather angles or demons
I believe..
Yes i believe wif gh0st but n0t at all...
N0p i dnt believe it c0z i neva saw it...
Of course... i have seen one in my house 
i do believe in ghost
Ive seen a ghost at my old house on a farm it was a farmers wife she sat on the end of the bed and stared at me
I think its just imagination
Yeah I believe in ghosts