~Goth Ppl!~
23 replies
394 views
I Admit I'm Not A Complete Goth, But, I Do LOVE Everything About Being Gothic! 
i like the make up... the clothes... the uniqueness of me No one looks or dresses like me and that's why I'll never conform...
i just love when I feel dark and mysterious and can express through my clothes
I Feel Basically The Same Way! @ Unprodigal... ! 
Angel, i'm same with you.
I feal da same though I M not Goth-shout-
Hmmm, like some of it. But not for me really.
Umm... . yeah.... thats true... bt is it still cnsidr Goth ppl when at the same tym she's in the EMO mOod? ..Umm
-pms-
the victorian ladieeeees!!! lol
i guess i am. . . maybe. . .
i'm not sure about this
never wants to c 1
I think its a phase.I was goth in high school.Neigtha gud nor bad.Bt as i grew older i snapped out of it as i found my own identity.Bein Goth is a unique way of expressing urself bt not da only way.Part of me is stil like dat
But i learned to weave my own stamp in2da lifestye too.
Ok... Nope im not a goth bt... I think they have some unique way to live...
Goth Is Cool! I'll Never Change! Goth Rocks! I'm Proud 2 Be Goth!
im not but it seems interesting
I Feel Basically The Same Way!
I'm not a goth.
po10c-Angel: I Admit I'm Not A Complete Goth, But, I Do LOVE Everything About Being Gothic! 
Goths are good people