are you play this ?? Then tell me tricks or anything you know about this GAMe I am now 9 th on BlAcK LiSt -sneaky-
N F S MoSt WaNtEd ===>
59 replies
456 views
been ther ,played it ..ended numba 1.. Nd it stil is betta then crappy prostreet
..what exactly u wana knw ?
..what exactly u wana knw ?i hvnt playd it yet.,
n0t even goOd in racing.,lol.,and all i hve is dat crappy prostreet as said by hano.,*rofl*
i beated 5 of BLACKLIST member still my career coplete % is only 21 i think i am missing something ...... so i create this topic anyways post your reply if you know some TRICKS or TIPS
I love this game the soundtrack is brilliant
Dont know.
SOWIE COPLETE = COMPLETE i have to brush my english with mistakes
??????????
Loved pro street. Wanted is well old now.
What you doin on most wanted you cheap ass try getting the latest and gratest you know its better 
Wat world u in mate? U gotta play d latest one eh..N.F.S Pro Street
move on
but my favorite is still MOST WANTED SORRY
Yet, i haven't played it. Sorry. I can't help you. 

I agree with you all.,
I AM ON 4TH ON BLACKLIST HAHA
or r u taln bout d most wanted black version thats come lately? lol
i dont know , i am not gamer at al but i lyk some games honestly and i am not addicted to tht.
sry no..
damm i got only 6 blacklist racer to be defeat them..yeah almost almost get done..
blacklist no 4 giving me very good challenge
I finished at no 1 and my final bounty is 3,0000,00