Do u beliv in magic?
44 replies
518 views
I dont know, lol ,heheh
It is combination of logical technique. I have a professional magician friend, i learnde lots of things from him.
I dnt beliv.
plain crap
.. So no i dnt blieve it

lol.,i can do certain magic trix.,

I dnt knw if i believe in it..
Magic is what u make it 2 b.
thanks for that information tears of blood
Ofcorz n0t, dey perform magic by many tricks.., but those tricks is n0t simple n0t easy to learn.
-flyingwitch- Yup i believe 
No don't. But You know,example of miracle is not impossible to find out. -magic-
Magics r just tricks 2 entertain us...
yeah i do...
Only magic i believe in is the magic when ppl are inlove
nope. . i jus knw hw to hire a magician. .the one who takes rabit out of his hat. . *rofl*
I dnt blieve it.. bUt i lyk the magic shOw 
nOpe..
Im believe that magic..
N0p i dnt believe in magic....
Nope not in magic but ilusionism...