How much do u spend for ur wap
138 replies
883 views
100rupees 
Lets just say my bill ova 700 every month
B4...Its enuf to buy few 3G mobile
nw..sm1 pay 4 me......
i subsribed to unlimited internet plan for 2 years,,thinks no need to type the figure ere,,hehe
a lot..about 1500 rupees a month..but i dont care.
Not so much anymore
99Rs per month.
Its totaly free. . . . . No costs, no monthly plan, bt just a trick. Lol.
Not nearly enough.
I spend 604 rupee per month.
nt 2 much anymr. Real life is catchin up
I spend alot but eva since i load opera mini an bawt a data bundle its so cheap lol
Well mine is free.
So many.,
I do spend a bit more then i should op wap. .but i dont mind. .
3.5 euro per month
same as enrique.,
tOtaLLy freE.,jzt usng sum trix.,
free . .Hehe . . All dAy ,all niGht.. everydAy ^_^
Give me some money!! I hav to pay 104rs. for Nop or 495rs. for Mobile Office to AIRTEL.
Its free.. 