Its Recently released. Well A version in SEGA Emulator was released a long time ago and now in java format. I will upload it tonight in fileshare forum thread best of 2007/8.
Dragon Ball Z-Mobile Edition(get)
36 replies
472 views
i already got one 4 picodrive emulator ,which is sega ofcoz ..i dnt want java ..hehe im sure sum guys wil appreciate ur effort
he he want it.
haha
We want it.,
interested!
i have one in my gameboy advance on my mobile phone..
Not 4 me thanx
Got it and did'nt liked it
d0nt know about emulators.
Where it is
Which site can i get it from
Where is it??????
oh my! Wer s it?
Nothing there
I c nothing here, is it in Fileshare Forum
I'm sure a .GBA format with VBag is more efficient. VBag is an actual working GBA emulator, so there's a wider variety of DBZ games to download.
wow wow
in there
hummm!
hello!