Sixth Sense
37 replies
526 views
I think it can tell the future.. Just dnt start making a 2 big deal out off it it could also b nothing..
I wander bout that
Its still a hunch and most times its wrong
a hunch is definitely an omen for the future
can't say..
Ok give me Lotto numbers Tam ,and if u ignore ur sixth sense it will leave
confused ...
strange bt its posible. .
U cnt predict da future
Maybe i dnt think s0....
Huh!! Maybe...
It depends on da hunch.In sum instances they say if ur gut is nagging then u shud tak notice.
X bisa.
I believe this. Some ppl have strong 6th sense and can realize that coming towards us/him
I dnt kn0w~maybe emM let me think -think2-
I believe in it... it doesnt happen oftenly bt it does! The sixth sense is a quality more than anything...
I can in my dreams i see what happens b4 it happens
i recently felt that my 6th sense is being incredible ..i can know whats going to be after sometime.
Fair enuff huni
dunno... Would be nice to have a heads up... 