The ouija b0ard has been ar0und 4 many yearz, and was n0rmally s0ld as a kidz game. But be warn, its best 2 used by sum1 who atleast kn0ws how 2 do sum type of pr0tecti0n ritual 1st bef0re attempting 2 use the b0ard...
Ouija Board
31 replies
239 views
I tried a board many years ago nd a friend had a bad experience
I mayb wanne try that sometime..
i dnt play wid such thng.. Mybe im 2 coward
i hAv PlaY OuijA WiF myFriEnDs . . sOoO sCaRy. . lOlx . .
I had watched a movie about ouija board.. And it scared me! But it doesn't mean dat i bliv n such thing. I stil wondering f the curse of ouija board s true.
Neva tried it.
Stil wana exp it sumday but at least with 3 others who knows wot their doing
Sowi dint heard abt it still .
my friends and i played with one one time, scared us all, i will never play with one again
Yes Ouija boards opens urself 2 be possessed by Spirits
From my mom's side they liked to mess with such things and many times the things would stay in the house and lightes would go crazy etc I wount play with that board
it is an interest topic... bt my story with it... i rather leave it behind... lets just say it is everything but a game...
i agree... Just in case... Dont play with fire that you dont understand... 
Never heard of these board before?
Yes it's definately not a game. People can be used & possessed by evil spirts if they dnt protect themselves properly.
i don no about it but i do believe in it and spirits
No.. I dnt wanne try it anymore
Two thoughts, 1) if 20 people, speaking 20 languages, get in touch with 1 spirit, would the spirit speak and spell correctly all the languages? 2) if my spelling is very poor, how will i receive the messages? I go with the psychological theory that by playing with the board one subconsciously answers one's own questions.
cavewoman: Two thoughts, 1) if 20 people, speaking 20 languages, get in touch with 1 spirit, would the spirit speak and spell correctly all the languages? 2) if my spelling is very poor, how will i receive the messages? I go with the psychological theory that by playing with the board one subconsciously answers one's own questions.
well this is well said but there are many things which cant be explained on the basis of science alone...