Black Mirrors
33 replies
270 views
you are well informed are you a 
I want to do that haha
Hahaha doc looney aint u d queen of d black mirror 
Thats sounds awesome!
Its very interesting, i also read up on it nd was surprized at al the difrent mediums one could use
It does sound very intressting..not anyone can try and do this??
lol nice story .

i know alot about wicca too... i was heavily into it at one point
blOody mary?
Wicca? Owh dat nice 
What a bunch of crap you ppl should stop living in farityles
Huh!! I dnt kn0w...
Thanks drloony. You seemed to be well informed and updated. 
I wudnt dare scribe in2 a black mirror or any other thing
U may think u get all dat nice information for free frm a silly dead forward spirit but u forget u will have a high price to pay.They dnt giv u anything for free.Da only place were u find EVERYTHING FREE is wit God
Ya i like that symbol pagan...
Now i've doubt on you. Are you . . . . . . 
I dnt believe~
Pretty scary Doc...
How do u do it tho? Is there a ritual or just natural ability?
Agree with jucy., anywayz, that's kinda scary..