The publics percepti0n of v0odoo rites and rituals seemz often 2 p0int 2 the evil or malicious side of thngs...
Evil or Not
46 replies
422 views
i can cast a spell too
Dnt u get haunted by the negative effects of spellcasting?
..
woodoo people magic people 
Haha cool. I wana try that.
Yup vodoo is a veri evil practice by d native americans
Who wants me 2 teach them vodoo
look 1 2 3 an see iam on d tree 
I believe it
I believe in voodoo but im a lil scared 2 do it myself.
Yap..I believes that..I heard,no place more powerfull to make voodo spells likes thailand..Most of they doing,to make a wrong thing like makes sumone suffer till death,or thing like that..
Me too! I can cast spells.. It's my specialty.
sham me tara boo hukuda.. Te te la aki mo bla!!!! U'll turn into a monster frog w/ a marsmallow on top.
sham me tara boo hukuda.. Te te la aki mo bla!!!! U'll turn into a monster frog w/ a marsmallow on top.
Um..Its oLwAys bEeN cAst 4 a bAd pUrPosE..
they r stil practising tis in 2oo8?
I believe in it nd it sounds quite evil from what i heard.
the problem is that people watch too much tv and believe everything they watch not knowing that movies are programmed to show the negative side of all religions such as wicca paganism and satanism
Wnt comment as i knw nothing abt the subject...i do believe though that like good,there is evil.
They make it look so easy bt casting spells are nt easy
true and i am very evil to hehe
I dont mess with that stuff. 
Same here! I dont have connection to those staff! 