What Makes A Goth?
29 replies
446 views
well i love dark stuff the most..i usualy find myself in lot dark things...
sum pipool and me myself is sumtimes deppress ,, sumtimes down en empty ,, havin the loneliest moment most of the time ,, feelin out_of_place ,, feelin that its lyk no one is around 2 giv sum care 4 u ., loved by no one =(
then i tink thats the reason y sum of these goths wearing all_black stuffs ., jz 2 show wat they rili feel
then i tink thats the reason y sum of these goths wearing all_black stuffs ., jz 2 show wat they rili feel
Iv always been the way that i am. Its just a way of life for me. Nothing made me goth, its just how i turned out 
Shame they normally want to be seen as dark people with a void where the brain should be.
i love da darkside...i am da DARKSIDE
Being goth isnt just about the appearance, its also about how u see the world and how u xperience things.
I neva heard that word be4
r ul talkn abt ghost
my past made me who i am now.. I may nt apear dark, but i have a dark way of tinking.. I always felt alone and now i started 2 always wanting 2 b by myself.. -gothic3-
Amarylis always has a way with words-lol
Its kinda sad, u al discribe da way i used 2 feel, wel i stil do many times. It didnt make me goth but changed my life 2 pagan. ... I say its sad coz lonelynes, emptynes, it al makes u in2 being difrent nd ppl avoid the unkown
Eek! Im not a goth! Doc..though i look like one sumtimes! 
Well ur rite . 
I'm goth... it's not all about how you dress It's how you feel It's a culture A way of life. There's different social groups for different people. Goth is a subculture... and if you feel comfortable there then it's who you are
His/her believes....they usually dont like color...
victorian goth (as i am) means lovin the past (19th century...), dressing like that period and lovin dark things
Dont wane know eny thing about it
yep mostly young ppl
They watched too much t.v. And then they started to hate the joy... I think i respect their way of life... Bt then again i think that its just another thing to not be happy about... How can they be so depressed?
I dont get it. I had hard times. Dark times in my life but i didnt change how i dres i changed how i think. To me being a goth means wallowing in self pity and teenage indulgence. If u r lonely and depressed get help why adopt a lifestyle that encourages you to feel bad? Madness! Hope to god my kids get ova the goth stage quickly lol.
I don't know much on the subject but my friend says if two people are walking down the road and they see a can. A goth will kick the can because he can..