Raw VS Smackdown 2008
63 replies
510 views
I never play this type of game.
wel according 2 critics it aint gud at all
..duno 4 sure since i havnt playd it yet ..
.. bt i do knw ECW characters is also available ..
sucks big time
NOT GOOD 4 ME 
I liked last years better. Same old legends to unlock
game hardcore but the moves limited!
Well must tell u that 2007 is cool never played 2008
i want it for pc
(
Smackdown is much better den raw .
I saw it but did not play it
well dont know
Cant say nythng.
Its usualy for the marks and smarks and not for the average wrestling fan. There is certain parts of the game that can only be uncovered my smarks and wwe marks.
If its that bad then i wont buy it.
Its not bad, if you aint a fan then i dont think youd enjoy it. Its intresting in my opinion.
not played yet.
its lame 
Tnala..
I dont have play this game yet