DARK SIDE
59 replies
597 views
I am as open as a book ! No dark side ! Got nothing 2 hide !
It may been small.the voice in your head that talks back when your doing things u hate.
ok ! that voice tell me ! i hate leftovers !
Sumtym im gud,sumtym im n0t
I won't reveal it
Oh for sure i can be
and an 
Wait till the sun goes down.
Muhahaha. I have a dungeon in my basement.
sorry no comments..
yes, many times.
me being xcited suddenly.
I hv 2 ,1 is topcat a smooth operator ,who is quick thnking ,cool n perverted ! N a player ,then theres KINGPIN ,da rough ,distructive dark side of me . Who lyks distruction ! 
My dark side only come out when ppl abuse me.
I do got a temper like HELL!!! And believe me I can get nasty and bitchy.
im pr0perty of tha darksidE 
I only go out in the dark
Huh!? Darkside.... When der s no lightside ders a darkside. Hehe
I cant reveal mine.
Im a stalker
i'm very dark at times... almost always so