what game you like.
118 replies
586 views
Marvel vs capcom
Naruto3-narultimate hero 4 PS2!
&Bleach-blade battle!
Silkroad online
2 many 2 mention on ps3
Em,metal gear
Only -call of duty-
I like game counter-striker, grand theft auto, harvest moon, tekken, krossfire , red alert retalation, and more.
Nfsmw! Its realy kewl
I like game is grand theft auto vice city, grand theft auto starky hucth and game worms armageddon 3D.
my favorite game is krossfire and harvestmoon.
My games is yuri revenge, red alert retalation, red alert 2 and tomb raider.
yes. I like game. my favourite game is many much.
my favourite game is need for speed most wanted. I'm playing need for speed most wanted in psp. is funny.
I like many interesting game such as worms, rayman and call of duty.
I like interesting game such as stalker , counter strike and grand theft auto.
Call of duty
I like game harvest moon.
harvest moon, pokemoN and kknd. this is my game.
Redline synethic oil6
Pinbal & tetris