Pink vs. Avril lagvine
228 replies
801 views
none dont like any of them.
theyre not bad but pink has the personality.
Both r best
AvRiL !
ah man! how culd u?? the humanity of making me choose? hahaha cant we just mix them both in a bucket call the creation PIVRIL and so both win. haha
Avril...!!!
Hve to go with both.
Avril lavigne i like her eyes she is a wonderful singer
I like them both 
I prefer avril..
I'm for Avril!
Pink who knew
I say Avril's music. But i think Pink has a nicer personality
Pink is kinda cool
Avril is pretty
Pink is cool but i like Avril more.
avril
equal
I have mad respect for both of them...but i am more connected with Avril's music. Gotta hear more of Pink's stuff. I dont know why people are saying Pink is nicer than Avril. Lol they are both badgirls!
aVr!L . .